Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Celebrity Babymoons

Other than the topic of weddings I'm also very interested in anything baby-related being that I have an 8 month old at home. I thought it'd be fun to mesh the topics of babies and travel together by highlighting several celebrity babymoon spots!

Although I'm certainly not a celebrity I wanted to share our babymoon destination from 2011 with you. My husband and I visited the El Dorado Casitas Royale by Karisma Hotels in the Riviera Maya last October and we absolutely loved it! It was a super luxurious place to fit in some extra R & R before our little boy joined us in March. My favorite aspects of this resort are the rustic room balconies, the swim-up bars and the delicious gourmet cuisine. If you'd like to browse our photos of El Dorado Casitas Royale, you can check them out here.

I apologize for the extreme close-up... We really could have used a camera tripod!

Ok enough about us! Here's a fun collection of celebrity babymoon hotspots:

Nick and Vanessa Lachey
Saint Lucia

Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy
Mexico

Hillary Duff and Mike Comrie
Big Island

Marissa Miller and Griffin Guess

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick
Joe Francis' private estate
Punta Mita, Mexico

Bill and Giuliana Rancic
Vail, Colorado

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler
Off to Cabo San Lucas

Holly Madison and Pasquale Rotella
Orlando, FL

Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge
Portofino, Italy

Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey
Ibiza, Spain

Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson
Sailed St. Barths

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Palos Verdes, California

So if you could pick any one of these spots for your babymoon which one would you pick? They all sound wonderful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment