Wednesday, March 13, 2013

W.A.T.W. ~ Celebrity Beach Bodies

As I sit here doing some online swimsuit browsing for my upcoming family spring break trip to Mexico, I somewhat wish I was a celebrity and could visit a spa for a few of the 'treatments' I'm sure the celebrities must get to ensure their bodies look their best for their beach vacations!  (I'm convinced it MUST be the treatments and not a good 'ol, well-balanced diet and a little bit of exercise - who lives like that!)

Although it's a little late in the day for a blog, it is Wednesday, and I am a fan of our W.A.T.W. posts.  So. Here's a few celebrity beach pics featuring the latest hot spots of the stars.  Thank goodness I haven't gone on my trip yet...I wouldn't want to have to post a photo of myself and have to compete with any of these photos!

I would love to vacation with these three women!  I love them all!  Although I must say Drew and Reese are darn brave to vacation with that body of Cameron's.  The three friends were attending a fitness retreat at the Amansala Resort in Tulum - doesn't sound like much of a vacation to me!

Reese Witherspoon / Cameron Diaz / Drew Barrymore

Hawaii is always a popular destination for the stars!

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson / Ashley Simpson & Bronx

Ashley Tisdale / Giulina Rancic / Lea Michele & Cory Monteith

Cabo seems to be another favorite celebrity vacation hot spot! 

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux / Jessica Alba / Leeann Rimes & Eddie Cibrian

You can't go wrong with a Caribbean beach and St. Bart's seems to be on the radar of these celebrities!

Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough / Channing & Jenna Dewan Tatum

Jon Bon Jovi / Kate Moss
(This one's for you Maria!)

Of course, most of us 'normal' folk usually get only one week of vacation (if we even get that!).  Long vacations are not hard to come by for our celebrity friends.  A trip to Australia is 'no worries!'

Hugh Jackman / Bethanny Frankel

10 days from today I'll be on the beaches of Mexico in the beautiful Riviera Maya.  Although I don't have time to make it to the spa, a few more days of eating a half of an apple and a few leaves of lettuce and I'll be about as beach ready as I'll ever be!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment