Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Destination Wedding 'Rehearsal'- This is so cool!

I was planning on holding off on my next blog for a bit because I am heading to Mexico soon and will have some awesome pictures to post when I return. I will be visiting El Dorado Casitas Royale and The Royal in Playa Del Carmen and doing multiple site visits for both brands while I'm there. I can't wait to show you guys first-hand photos and videos of these gorgeous properties!

Anyway, I received a very cool e-mail this morning from the people at Karisma, who own/operate Azul Hotels and the El Dorado properties. Engaged couples who are pondering a destination wedding will absolutely love this! For only $399, brides and grooms can stay for 3 nights at the hotel of their choice and have the opportunity to taste cake options, sample menu items, and even view various locations and setups for their ceremony and private events. On top of that, wedding groups of 10 rooms of more will receive a $500 credit towards their wedding, so the scouting trip/'dress rehearsal' pays for itself and then some. How fabulous is that?!



If you're interested feel free to call or email me (christina@midwesttravelservice.com). There are several sets of dates available: Oct. 20 to 23, Nov. 3 to 6 and Dec. 15 to 18. What a great way to get an in-person, head start on the planning process (that's affordable too!).

One more thing~ Don't forget to get your tickets for the upcoming Wedding Fair at the Convention Center on Sunday, October 9. We'll be there from 11:00 - 4:00 with some great materials to share, and will also be collecting entries for a luxurious getaway prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment