Friday, January 18, 2013

Funky Friday ~ How some of the MTS Family spent the Holidays!

T.G.I.F.!!!  I don't mind that so much as I do 'Happy Friday'!  For some reason, my 'Happy Friday' isn't so happy when someone says that to me.  It then turns into 'Crabby Friday'.  Now that I've given you one of my deep, dark secrets, let's move on before I really digress...

It's been so crazy busy here and last week as you know I was enjoying Ixtapa so I didn't have the opportunity to share some of our family photos with all of you!  I sent an email out to our 'Escape Artists' asking them to share some of their Holiday photos with us.  I think it's so fun to see their personalities and the faces of their families who wait patiently, especially this time of the year, until Mommy finishes her tasks for the day!  A few of them are a bit blurry - the downside of cell photos - but I think their smiles still show through!  Enjoy!!

 
 
 
 
 
 




Hope you enjoyed that little 'peek' into our lives!  Have a great weekend!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment