Thursday, May 31, 2012

Destination Hawaii!


One of the best parts of my job is traveling to different destinations around the world for the sole purpose of touring the resorts, participating in different experiences and exploring as a 'working tourist' to ensure we are sending our clients to places that are worthy!  The internet is a great resource for gathering information on specific destinations and places, but actually seeing and experiencing it for yourself is the way we like to get our info.  I recently returned from a 10 day stay in Hawaii and let me say it was wonderful!  I spent 4 days on Oahu, in Honolulu and Waikiki, and 6 days on Maui and can't wait to share my travel journey with you!  Obviously I can't put 10 days worth of information into one blog so I'll be breaking it up into several.  In the meantime I wanted to post a few pics to show you a few of the highlights.  Hopefully it will give you a glimpse of what these beautiful islands have to offer - truly something for everyone!  Enjoy!

Gorgeous Waikiki Beach!
My daughter Marissa and me ;)

Entrance to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor
To stand before the names of the brave men who gave their lives in action was quite an emotional experience and one I'll never forget

View of Maui from the airplane

Beach at Royal Lahaina

Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa ~ built into the cliffs of Black Rock ~ so cool!
Standard room at Sheraton 
Cute signs that help you find your way!

All photos in the rooms at the Ka'anapali Beach Hotel are of hotel employees and guests
Beach at Ka'anapali

Permanent guests of the Westin Maui Resort and Spa
Westin Maui Resort and Spa is perfect for meeting and incentive groups

Brand new lobby of the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Children's pool at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa

Traditional Hawaiian Luau



View from the lobby of the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
They had the coolest floral arrangements!

Destination Wedding set-up at Fairmont Kea Lani




Kitchen in Villa at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Living area of villa
Pool area at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea

Kids 'Camp Grand' at Grand Wailea, The Waldorf Astoria Collection
Teen Club
Seaside Wedding Chapel at Grand Wailea
Poolside cabanas for rent

Beautiful Maui Sunset

That's just a 'snapshot' of all I have to share with you.  Watch for Resort Spotlights of each particular resort where I'll share more details of what the wonderful resorts in Hawaii have to offer and how they each have their own personality so you can decide which one fits you best!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment