Friday, April 13, 2012

MTS Couples: Ashley and Tylor

I meant to do this photo blog early last month but as Theresa mentioned in the last post, I was a little busy with my new baby boy! Blake is now a little over a month old and is doing very well. I am very much enjoying my time with him while out on maternity leave. He's napping now so it's a perfect time to blog! Here's a snapshot of him from early this morning:

I love those kissable lips!

I could easily spend the remainder of this blog being a photo-crazed new mommy, but instead I will post some gorgeous wedding photos from a couple who recently married in Punta Cana (in the Dominican Republic). Ashley and Tylor got married on March 3 at the all-inclusive Majestic Elegance resort. Here are a few snapshots their group took of the grounds and pool area. 




I am so excited that Ashley is allowing me to share pictures and feedback from their special day. It was a perfect beach wedding setup for a beautiful-looking couple! Here are her thoughts along with a few pictures from the event...

I can't thank you enough for telling me about Majestic Elegance. Everything was perfect. The wedding was so perfect and seamless, our friends and family said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! The entire week was a dream. The resort was beautiful, weather perfect, staff was kind and fun, the food was definitely above average and we enjoyed all the restaurant options. We would not have changed a single thing. Everyone had a blast and I want to relive it again and again!!!

Getting ready with her Mom & sister

The white wedding setup on the fabulous Caribbean beach

What a joyful bride! Love this snapshot.

Exchanging vows



Love the back of Ashley's dress!


They're married!!

How good-looking are they?!

An intimate moment on the beach


What a fun group shot!

It was an absolute joy to coordinate the travel details for Ashley and Tylor's group. Ashley was such a laid-back and flexible bride which makes the process so much fun for me! I am really excited about how smoothly everything went and wish Ashley and Tylor a lifetime of happiness! Looks like they are off to a good start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment