Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday Weekend Sale!

Who else is looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow? I know I am! Although turkey, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie don't make my list of favorite foods (yuck!), I still love this holiday. It's so much fun to see extended family and kick off the holiday season. I can't wait!

Before heading out for the long weekend I wanted to share details about the upcoming Black Friday sale with all of you. Trust me, you won't want to miss it (anyone a fan of the Caribbean, Mexico, Orlando, Hawaii or Las Vegas?!). This weekend you can browse some of the BEST travel deals of the season from the comfort of your own home... No getting out of bed ridiculously early for the 'doorbuster' deals, circling the lots repeatedly in search of an open parking space or waiting in the check-out lines.


The sale begins here at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving) and will continue until the offers expire on Monday, November 28. Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and Happy Shopping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment