Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MTS Honeymooners: Josh and Megan

Know what my favorite kind of e-mail is to receive? It's not the 'Groupons' or comical forwards to distract from the work day, but hearing back from happy clients who just returned from a fabulous vacation! It's a great way to start the day, and I was lucky enough to receive one this morning from Megan and Josh who went to Sandals in St. Lucia for their honeymoon. How adorable are their pictures??







Doesn't it look like they had a great time? Megan and Josh were an awesome couple to work with and I'm so glad they enjoyed their special trip. Here's a review of their experience in Megan's own words (I have her permission to share, of course!):

Josh and I are back from paradise and settling back into reality. We had an amazing time on our honeymoon and wanted to thank you for your help with setting it up for us. The resort was amazing, the service was incredible and our accommodations were wonderful! We enjoyed the honeymoon perks you set up for us and felt so special the whole time we were there.  It was great working with you and both Josh and I were very impressed with your attention to detail and your patience with us. With so many things going on in our lives at the end of September, we really appreciated how hard you worked to pull strings for us so that we didn't completely lose our honeymoon! Thank you for everything you did. We are so grateful! I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew my honeymoon was being planned by the best! Everything went off without a hitch and it was a vacation I will never forget.  

Thanks for letting me share your photos and feedback, Megan. You two are such a sweet couple and I hope to work with you again in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment