Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MTS Couples: Cathi + Ryan

Good Morning to our loyal blog followers! I have another wedding photo blog to share with all of you. Are you enjoying these?? You're mighty quiet and I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and comments below.

Today's lovely post will feature photos from a recent MTS destination wedding at Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. All photos are courtesy of Karin Newstrom Photography who features a sophisticated yet fun style for pet, portrait and wedding photography in the Twin Cities.

Here's a helpful note that I don't think all blog-readers realize yet: If you click on the photos you'll be able to scan through larger versions of each to get a clearer and more colorful view.

The happy couple during their wedding-day morning swim

Cathi made the boutonnieres and hairpieces herself. So impressive!

~Perfect bridal footwear for the beach~

The bride putting on the finishing touches...

The groom sharing a laugh with the guys. Don't they have it so easy?!

Beach area at Sandals Grande Riviera

So many unique details. Cathi made the favor bags too, of course!

I love the genuine expression in this one :)

Beachfront wedding ceremony

Look at the gorgeous rainbow!

I love these!





So many great photos of the bride + groom together!


Here's a snippet of what Cathi mentioned to me upon their return: "Two words to sum it up - the trip = amazing, the wedding = magical. Feels like a dream and we're all (I mean all 14 of us) are in awe and basking in the after-glow of a trip to remember:" 

That makes me so happy! Thank you for letting me share snapshots of your wedding day, Cathi and Ryan. I love how many special touches you added to make your day so beautiful & unique. Congratulations once again to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment