Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Nice To Meet You!

Wow, this is so exciting! I'm about to write my first blog at the ripe 'young' age of 47! My name is Theresa Williams and if you ask me who I am, I would say I'm a mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and now a business owner! I am very passionate about travel and have been working in the industry for 20+ years. I began my career with the airlines, repositioned to a cruise-only agency, and several years later, landed at the largest travel agency in the Midwest.

After a heartbreaking closing last year I decided I was not ready to give up my career in travel just yet, hence Midwest Travel Service was born! I have two wonderful partners who are more like sisters than business partners- well one of them really is, and the other might as well be. J Since we started our business this past July, we've spent more time with each other than with our husbands, so we're thankful much of that time has been spent laughing and loving what we're doing. We now have ten agents working with us, all of whom we have worked with previously at some point in our careers. It was very important to us to bring on 'rock-star' agents who we knew would put together affordable and well-organized travel packages for our customers.


Our goal is to share our knowledge of the travel industry with our valued clients, and through that service create memorable trips that last a lifetime. I'm so excited to share this journey with all of you. Be you one of our valued clients, a family member, an industry friend or a fellow lover-of-travel (I think covers just about everyone!), visit our blog for travel tips, promotions, reflections and more. We hope to entertain, inform, and interact with you for many blogs to come. It was great to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment